Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via courier within 3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Replacements
We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the products you receive, so long as they are returned in as-new condition. Please note, we are not able to offer a refund on used hygiene products.
In order to ensure your product can be sold to you at the right price, we cannot offer free returns. Returned items are sent back at the consumer’s expense, though exchanged items are delivered to you free of charge.
The return address is 101 Munster Tce, North Melbourne Vic 3051, Australia. Please repackage goods carefully to ensure they are not damaged during transit, and include your order’s packaging slip, so we know that the parcel came from you.
Exclusions and Limitations
Whilst we take all reasonable efforts to ensure our information on our websites is up to data and as accurate as possible the information on our websites is provided on an “as is” basis.
- We do not make any warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information, products or services on our websites.
- We do not make any warranty that the information on our websites does not infringe the property rights of any person.
- We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions and we reserve the right to change any information, products or services on our websites at anytime.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure our websites are continuously available and virus free however we do not guarantee this will be the case.
- Our directors, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable or responsible for your loss whether direct, indirect or consequential that may result from the use of our websites
Trademarks and Copyright
All information on our websites is subject to Copyright and Intellectual Property rights.All trademarks on our websites are the trademarks of their respective owners or us.
You cannot reproduce any of our material unless it is for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes.
DoAbility Pty Ltd Security Policy
DoAbility Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by DoAbility Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by DoAbility Pty Ltd.